Review: David Kind Eyewear Brings a Personal Touch to E-CommerceBy
David Kind set out to bring luxury eyewear direct to consumers and in doing so, took e-commerce to a new level of personal attention. The Los Angeles-based eyewear company launched in early 2014, as a sort of up-market response to the likes of Warby Parker who let you pick up trendy glasses online for $95, lenses and all. For a bump to $295 you get the help of a stylist and frames made to the same high standards as those you'd find sitting on the shelf at that hip boutique in TriBeCa. (More on the quality later.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt