Sears Will Lease Retail Space in Northeast to U.K.’s PrimarkCeleste Perri and Lauren Coleman-Lochner
Sears Holding Corp., the unprofitable department-store chain seeking fresh ways to raise money, will lease space to Primark Stores Ltd., a British budget-clothing retailer that’s expanding in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt