SAP CEO Says Company Still Safe Bet in ‘Sea of Danger’Aaron Ricadela
On a day when SAP SE shares fell the most in almost three years, Chief Executive Officer Bill McDermott said investors should better understand a shift to cloud computing that’s taking a toll on the company’s profit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing