Urban Outfitters Tumbles as Sales Slump Threatens ProfitLindsey Rupp
Urban Outfitters Inc. shares plunged the most in more than 2 1/2 years after the company said a sales slump has persisted in the third quarter, threatening to squeeze the retail chain’s profit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin