The Humbling of Wal-Mart: 'There Is No Excuse for Us Not to Be Doing Better'By
Wal-Mart Stores got a new chief executive this year, and he appointed a new president for the company’s U.S. stores. The two leaders have taken over a business that has been struggling in many ways—including labor protests in the U.S. and corruption investigations overseas—but by far the biggest problem has been financial. Wal-Mart sales are not growing this year, and they didn’t increase last year, either.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone