Google Takes the Wrapper off Android LollipopBy
On Oct. 15, a 10-foot-tall statue of a lollipop joined sculptures of an ice cream sandwich, a chocolate doughnut, and other confections on Google’s campus in Mountain View, Calif. This was how news came of the latest major update to Android, the operating system that runs on 85 percent of the world’s smartphones: not with a hyped press conference or long lines outside gadget stores, but with the installation of an oversize lawn ornament.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy