London Mining May See Africa Banks Exposed to $200 Million LoanRenee Bonorchis
London Mining Plc, a Sierra Leone iron-ore producer running out of funds as Ebola deters investors and the steelmaking ingredient’s price drops, may default on a $200 million loan provided by four banks, RMB Morgan Stanley said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets