Greece’s Bonds Drop Amid Row With EU Over Bailout ExitLukanyo Mnyanda
Greece’s government bonds declined, pushing 10-year yields above 7 percent for the first time since March, after euro-area finance ministers clashed with the nation’s leaders over their desire to sever a bailout program.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts