It's the Economy, Stupid: Why the Stock Market Is Nothing to Worry AboutBy
It’s natural to worry when the Standard & Poor’s 500-stock index experiences its worst three-day loss since 2011 and the Dow Jones Industrial average hits a six-month low. But your job is likely to be safer than your portfolio. Economists surveyed by Bloomberg are still looking for the U.S. economy to grow at a healthy 3 percent pace in the last three months of 2014 and at the same clip in 2015.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone