NetScout to Merge With Danaher Unit in $2.6 Billion DealCécile Daurat
NetScout Systems Inc. agreed to merge with the communications unit of Danaher Corp. in a $2.6 billion deal, creating a larger provider of tools that test networks and help protect corporations from security threats.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day