Everybody Hates the New Wendy Davis Ad. That Doesn't Mean It's a Failure.
The ad is titled "Justice," and it marks a sort of break between Wendy Davis and the national progressives who've hyped her campaign for governor of Texas. It opens with the image of a wheelchair, its user unseen. "A tree fell on Greg Abbott," rumbles a narrator. "He sued and got millions. Since then, he's spent his career working against other victims."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster