GTAT Blames ‘Burdensome’ Apple Terms in Sapphire HaltDawn McCarty
GT Advanced Technologies Inc. asked for bankruptcy court permission to shut down its synthetic-sapphire operations, citing terms of a contract with Apple Inc. that it called “oppressive” and “burdensome.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting