Time Warner Cable Shareholders Approve Sale to ComcastScott Moritz
Time Warner Cable Inc. investors voted in favor of the company’s $45.2 billion sale to Comcast Corp., leaving approval from regulators as the last major hurdles to combining the largest U.S. cable providers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day