After Its Latest Plunge, Is the Worst Over for Samsung?By
After a rotten summer, investors in Samsung Electronics have been suffering through a rotten autumn. The Korean company’s stock price fell to a 52-week low on Wednesday and since early June has dropped 23 percent. To make matters worse, archrival Apple is up 10 percent in the same period.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone