On the Ropes in Kansas, Roberts Goes Full Anti-Obama
Senator Pat Roberts has won 11 easy races in Kansas since his first House campaign in 1980. He never took less than 60 percent of the vote -- until an August Republican primary that he won with just 48 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks