Former Facebook Engineer Starts Interana to Sift Big DataJack Clark
After Facebook Inc. grew so large that software glitches became harder to find, engineers built tools to spot errors amid mountains of data. One startup is betting the technology may be useful to other companies as well.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards