What Turned Warren Buffett Into a Car Guy? EconomicsBy
Warren Buffett has always said he likes industries that come with moats, so-called barriers to entry that keep competitors at bay. In buying a chain of car dealerships, Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway sees plenty of moats and a clear path to consolidation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself