Chobani's New York City Cafe Doubles as Test Kitchen
From the outside, the Chobani store on the corner of Prince Street and West Broadway looks like any sleek shop in New York’s SoHo neighborhood. But sales aren’t the yogurt maker’s primary objective. What Chobani really wants to know is what the young, trendy shoppers prowling the area think of its creations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself