Microsoft Gives First Glimpse of Newest Windows SoftwareDina Bass
Microsoft Corp. showed a first glimpse of its newest Windows operating system, touting new features such as a custom application store and added security, seeking to woo businesses that shunned the previous version as confusing and hard to use.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin