How SNL Became the Most Successful Comedy Show Ever
There’s a fun game I like to play called “Spot the Saturday Night Live Alum.” It’s a simple game, usually played when I’m watching a TV show or movie and suddenly think, “Was Billy Murray on Saturday Night Live or was he just friends with everyone who was?” (Answer: Of course he was. It’s his Caddyshack director and Ghostbusters co-star Harold Ramis who wasn’t.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders