Alibaba Said to Pay IPO Banks $50 Million Incentive FeeLeslie Picker
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. awarded Credit Suisse Group AG and Morgan Stanley nearly half of the incentive fees given to the six banks that oversaw its record-breaking initial public offering, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day