Bezos-Backed Pro.com Raises Another $14 Million to Help Renovate Your Home
Fernleaf green, the color of the walls in my living room, started to look dated ages ago. The baseboards need retouching, and there’s a hole in the drywall near the front door, where movers once bobbled a sofa. Yet lethargy, that enemy of home repair, has foiled any action on these projects for years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day