Tesco Sales Decline Most in Two Decades as Plight WorsensGabi Thesing
Tesco Plc had the steepest sales decline in more than two decades, researcher Kantar Worldpanel said today, dealing a further blow to the U.K.’s biggest supermarket company a day after it started an investigation into overstated profit guidance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day