Tencent Extends Drop From Record to 11% on Alibaba SwitchJonathan Burgos
Tencent Holdings Ltd. dropped for a second day to its lowest close in almost three months after being dethroned as Asia’s biggest Internet company by Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt