Alibaba Arm to Create $163 Billion Loans MarketplaceLulu Yilun Chen
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.’s finance arm aims to create a marketplace for 1 trillion yuan ($163 billion) of loans in as soon as two years as the e-commerce group encourages more Chinese to borrow and lend.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’