Siemens’ Bosch Deal Marks Exit From Consumer BusinessesAlex Webb and Christoph Rauwald
Siemens AG is selling its stake in a home-appliance venture with Robert Bosch GmbH for 3 billion euros ($3.9 billion) after 47 years of ownership as Europe’s biggest engineering company exits its last consumer businesses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks