Apple IPhone 6 Plus Outselling Smaller Model, Survey SaysShruti Date Singh
More buyers are picking Apple Inc.’s iPhone 6 Plus over the iPhone 6 in this debut weekend, according to a Piper Jaffray Cos. survey, and supplies of the larger model already are selling out in some U.S. stores.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day