James Says Use Buyouts to Shoot Lights, Not Hedge FundsDevin Banerjee and Saijel Kishan
Blackstone Group LP President Tony James said the decision by the $298 billion California Public Employees’ Retirement System to exit its hedge-fund investments was “wise” because the pension had “poor” returns on the $4 billion it invested in the asset class.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’