Nike Follows Vikings in Reversing Course on PetersonMatt Townsend
Just hours after the Minnesota Vikings reversed course and barred star running back Adrian Peterson from the team amid allegations of child abuse, Nike Inc. did an about-face as well.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts