I Used Alibaba to Make 280 Pairs of Brightly Colored PantsBy
Let me be honest: Until this summer, I didn’t really know what Alibaba was. It was easy enough to learn things about it: The collection of China’s biggest e-commerce sites accounts for 80 percent of all e-commerce in China, with its sites doing $248 billion in business last year, more than Amazon and EBay combined. Now it’s heading for what could be the biggest initial public offering in history.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day