LG Display Sees OLED Profit as Talks Continue With SonyJungah Lee
LG Display Co. expects its next-generation TV technology to turn a profit in 2015 as production costs fall and talks to supply Sony Corp., Panasonic Corp. and Chinese set makers continue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day