Sinopec Falls as Retail Unit Price Is Lower Than ExpectedAibing Guo
China Petroleum & Chemical Corp. fell the most in 19 months in Hong Kong after saying it will sell a stake in its fuel-retailing business for 107 billion yuan ($17.5 billion), a price lower than analysts estimated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas