Pound Gains as Scots Concern Eases With Economy Poised to GrowLukanyo Mnyanda
The pound strengthened and a measure of implied price swings dropped as concern that Scotland will vote for independence next week subsided, allowing investors to focus on the strength of the U.K. economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas