Fiat CEO Grabs Ferrari Role Ahead of Wall Street DebutTommaso Ebhardt
Fiat SpA Chief Executive Officer Sergio Marchionne tightened his grip on the automaker by grabbing the top job at super-car brand Ferrari ahead of the group’s Wall Street listing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas