EU Agrees to Russian Sanctions as Shooting Strains TruceDaryna Krasnolutska, Kateryna Choursina and James G. Neuger
The European Union decided to enact new sanctions against Russia tomorrow, while promising to ease the curbs once President Vladimir Putin’s government makes a good-faith effort to bring peace to eastern Ukraine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts