Monster Beverage Asks Court to Void Subpoenas From N.Y.Chris Dolmetsch
Monster Beverage Corp., the energy-drink maker that agreed last month to sell a 17 percent stake to Coca-Cola Co., asked a court to block a subpoena issued by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman as part of a two-year-old probe into the company’s marketing practices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations