Nvidia Sues Samsung, Qualcomm After Patent Talks FailSusan Decker and Ian King
Nvidia Corp., a maker of graphics chips and processors used in mobile phones and tablets, filed a patent-infringement complaint against Qualcomm Inc. and Samsung Electronics Co. after two years of failed licensing talks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day