This Oil Billionaire Needs a Lucky Break in Divorce CourtBy
They say it’s better to be lucky than good, and that’s true for Oklahoma oilman Harold Hamm. His $20 billion fortune is at risk in a divorce trial whose outcome could turn on whether the founder and chief executive of Continental Resources was the beneficiary of dumb luck or an entrepreneur who amassed his wealth through smarts, sweat, and a knack for finding crude.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts