Canadian Dollar Rises as Poloz Says Exports Must Be SustainedAri Altstedter
The Canadian dollar rose the most in a week after the Bank of Canada noted a jump in exports even as it left its benchmark interest rate unchanged, saying foreign trade must be sustained to trigger broader economic growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders