Dollar Gains as Bonds Fall on U.S. Data; Gold, Oil TumbleJoseph Ciolli and Claudia Carpenter
The dollar strengthened to a seven-month high against the yen and Treasuries fell as data showed U.S. manufacturing expanded. Commodities tumbled as oil and gold sank, while energy companies led U.S. stocks lower.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing