YPF, Petronas Sign $550 Million Vaca Muerta Shale AccordPablo Gonzalez
YPF SA and Petroliam Nasional Bhd., state-controlled companies from Argentina and Malaysia, signed a $550 million accord to develop shale oil at the world’s fourth-largest deposit in Vaca Muerta.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing