British Gas, Tata Solar Complete U.K. Plant for ToyotaNatalie Obiko Pearson
British Gas and India’s Tata Power Solar Systems Ltd. have jointly completed a 3.8-megawatt photovoltaic project to supply electricity for a Toyota Motor Corp. factory in the U.K.
The installation at Toyota’s plant in Deeside, Wales, will generate enough energy for the production of as many as 22,500 engines a year, according to an e-mailed statement from Tata Solar today. It didn’t provide the project’s cost.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Facebook Plunges as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data