Comcast and Time Warner Cable Get Questions From the FCCTodd Shields
Federal regulators asked Comcast Corp. to explain its Internet and content policies as part of the U.S. review of the company’s $45.2 billion bid to acquire Time Warner Cable Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations