Vestas Heads for 1st Dividend in Decade After TurnaroundAlex Morales
Vestas Wind Systems A/S is heading for a first cash dividend payment in more than a decade, a sign the wind turbine industry led by its biggest manufacturer is prospering after a three-year slump.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing