U.S. Said to Carry Out Airstrikes in North IraqZaid Sabah, Gopal Ratnam and Khalid Al-Ansary
The U.S. carried out airstrikes today on Islamic State targets in northern Iraq to protect Yezidis and prevent damage to a critical dam, according to a U.S. Defense Department official.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing