Missouri Troopers to Run Ferguson Security, Nixon SaysJonathan Allen and Toluse Olorunnipa
Missouri Governor Jay Nixon ordered state troopers to take over security in the St. Louis suburb of Ferguson and U.S. President Barack Obama made a plea for calm as protests raged after police fatally shot an unarmed black teenager.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing