Hey, SEC, A Modest Proposal: Ban 'Alternative' InvestmentsBy
When Kurt Cobain was in his prime, there was little doubt what alternative music was. It wasn't just "an alternative to traditional rock music" -- that could have included everything from R&B to polka -- but a distinctive genre with Pacific Northwest roots and a punk sensibility.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt