German Economy Shrinks for First Time Since 2013Alessandro Speciale
Germany’s economy contracted more than economists forecast last quarter and France stagnated, adding to pressure on the euro area as the Ukraine crisis and slowing inflation threaten to derail the region’s recovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders