Netscape Founder Clark to Sell $6 Million Wine CollectionFrederik Balfour
Sotheby’s plans to auction vintage wines belonging to Netscape Communications Corp. founder James H. Clark, which it estimates will fetch more than HK$46.8 million ($6 million).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day