Turkey’s Top Aide Seeks Limits to Influence of Foreign BanksIsobel Finkel
Turkey needs to strengthen control of its banks and limit foreign ownership, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s chief economic adviser said as government ministers jostle for influence in the wake of his election victory.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock